Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It time to get back on track!


Ok, so I have completely slacked on the blog over the winter between finishing school, a new job, and spending most weekends in the White Mountains hiking.  It is time to get back on track! 

I’m going to switch it up a little bit by focusing only partially on the write up of different fitness aspects and more on the current races going on and the training I’m doing currently.  I’ve been focusing on training for about 10 weeks now and have run two races.  Race reports will be on their way for those. I have also done a trail review over on flotrail.com as well as a video trail review which will be posted here shortly.

Some of you know my focus has turned to trail racing and mountain running recently and I have been doing a lot of training on the trails and hills since.  I’m hoping that by adding some real life experience of training and how it’s affecting my racing some attention will be brought the great races held on the local mountains and trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment